Sunday, March 28, 2010

King (Print Version)

Ok, so this may seem weird, but this week I went to the library and picked up "King" in its print format and was kinda disappointed. Last week I viewed a couple versions online and was blown away by his work and for some reason was less shocked this time. I am coming to think that it has a lot to do with the way it was printed. The book was really thin and was printed on cheap looking, super white, glossy paper. This really took away from the quality of the illustrations. The gloss was even glaring in the light of the library... I think a lot has to do with the fact that I saw a limited edition book of Ho Che Anderson online too. It looked like it was well designed. So next time I think I will just stick to the PDF version of King.... bummer

No comments:

Post a Comment